If you believe parent or loved one who is in the care of a nursing home is being abuse or neglected, you need to talk to an experienced lawyer like Michael Lamson. It happens more often than you think, unfortunately elder abuse is becoming as common as child abuse.
You’ve entrusted the care of your loved one to a nursing home and have had that trust betrayed and your loved one has been left in bad condition. If you have noticed the following signs or symptoms of nursing home negligence, contact the authorities and attorney Michael Lamson immediately.
- Physical injuries such as bedsores, broken bones, welts, bruises, etc
- Lack of medical care or proper medication management
- Unsanitary living conditions
- Lack of personal hygiene or clothes
- Signs of verbal or psychological abuse
There is no excuse for negligence by a nursing home or paid caretaker and there is no apology or excuse that could possibly make up for the damage they have done to your loved one. Michael Lamson has a proven track record of going after shady nursing homes and has represented clients in the same position you are in now.